Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm in love

I just love Stanley. I love to hold him, I love to take him places and go on walks with him, I love to play with him, I love to bathe him and dress him, I love to talk to him and sing to him, I love that he remembers me and that he likes to play with me. I love that he gets excited when Scott gets home from work, and how they play together in the evening. I love to bring him onto bed with me in the morning after scott goes to work. I love his smile and his hair and the line between his hand and his arm, and his mid-arm crease. I love his eyes and his eyelashes. I love his lamby laugh and his belly laugh. I love the way he talks to himself and to us. I love that he's learning to eat foods, and that he can do things like sitting up and rolling over. I love the way he turns on the charm when he wants me to pick him up or play with him. stan is a good baby and I'm so glad he's ours.

No comments: