Thursday, September 28, 2006

Henry Ernest Wessman


Meet Henry Ernest, fresh off a nine-month stay in solitary confinement.

He keeps his hands up by his face a lot.

Julie holds Henry.

If you're happy and you know it...

Henry enjoys the radiation heater above him. Julie and I want to invent a big one like this that can hang over a bed, and which would also be a fan in the summer.







Stanley's first meeting with Henry.

Stanley practices soft touching.

Grandma Jolene and Henry.

Not long after meeting his brother, Stanley was introduced to the in-room television.

I'm not afraid to fight.

But I'm so sleepy.



Henry has been pretty interested in nursing. This is his default pose.

Stanley's second encounter with Henry. He looked up at mom in a nice way.

I'm hopeful that this smile does not represent any devious plans that Stanley has for his little brother. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andy said...

That last picture reminds me of my own devious smile when I was about that age.

Rob said...

Great pictures. We love you all...congrats!

Derek said...

That's a real nice baby you got there. I give his name a ten out of ten, too.

Shannon said...

These are awesome pictures! It looks like he has long Julie fingers. What a cutie. Congrats.

Supercords said...

I like the in-room TV comment. Some of your best work.