Monday, October 18, 2004

A new record!

It's 10:15, and i'm sitting all alone in the long room. The only sound is my own typing and some snaps clinking against the dryer. Notice anything missing? that's right! Stan has been asleep in his crib since 9:30. For those of you who may be unfamiliar with his schedule, this is a BIG DEAL. I hardly know what to do with myself. Stan hasn't gone to sleep before me and scott since, um, probably since he was born. If this happens again, just think....oh, my imagination is racing! We could play a game together...we could have people over to play Settlers, we could read or study together. I could quilt while Scott writes, we could go to bed early if we wanted to. I know it probably isn't time to get my hopes up yet, but it's hard not to. 9:30...just think of the possibilities. I think I'll go do some dishes....

No comments: